Sunday, January 30, 2011

Welcome


What started out as eating “healthier”. Eating less at meals because it “was better for you.” Skipping certain meals because “I am full from earlier.” These are just a few examples of what I started hearing in the beginning stages of anorexia. I didn’t realize at the time how fast this eating disorder could take over somebody’s life and take over a relationship. Let alone the damage it can cause on someone’s body, mind, and soul. I am happy to say however that after nearly 2 years WE have been recovered from this for over a year now. The reason I say we, is because my wife and I went through this together. We went through this, as did her family, my family, and close friends. I was with her every step of the way for encouragement, to push her, cry with her, eat with her. You name it and I was right there. When someone goes through something like this, they need someone who is willing to push them to the limits. No matter how much my wife argued, no matter how much she didn’t want to eat something, she knew I was doing it out of love. We are here to tell our story of what we went through and to help couples that may be experiencing something similar. We are here to help, from a first hand experience. Though it is tough, all that we do and say is out of love. Please feel free to contact us and we will be sure to get back in a timely manner. Blessings

D and K

No comments:

Post a Comment